We had an early Christmas treat at Sambokojin last Friday, December 16, 2011. The sumptuous lunch was courtesy of our 2LOM, Benjamin Cirio de Castro. I can’t believe 2 hours went by that fast. Guess we really enjoyed the experience that well. It’s been a while since we got to eat there. If I am not mistaken the last time was way back in January 2011. I was new then… now I am a regular. Time flies~ ooohhh-kaaayyy. Moving on. Aside from our team, Assignee Compliance, we were also with the Cross Reporting Team… which means the more, the merrier! Super thank you, BC! The team had so much fun… until next time! ♥
In as much as I want to share how yummy the food tastes like, allow me to present the pictures of what Sambokojin has to offer. They speak louder than words. Clearer than my thoughts. Hahaha! Credits to the Sambokojin Facebook page for the pictures. I have my own set but they don’t look as nice. Hehe. Enjoy! ☺
P.S. 5 Things to Remember When Eating in Sambokojin:
1. Prepare for it? Just be sure you still have LOTS of extra space in there to put in all the food you’re gonna eat. This is a buffet after all. I think you know this already.
2. Make sure there are no leftovers. An extra PHP100 will be charged for it. No need to fill up your plate if you can’t finish it all. You can always come back for more if you want. Plus leftovers are a waste. Sayang naman.
3. Don’t drink too much water/soda/iced tea… or any drink for that matter. You get full easily. So you won’t get to “maximize” the value of your money. Hahaha!
4. As much as possible, don’t have rice. Same reason for as number 3. You know what I mean…
5. Don’t rush. Eat to your heart’s content. You can stay there as long as you want. But don’t push your luck so much. Know the limits of time as well.
5.5 —> Be with great company. Friends, officemates, special someones. Nothing beats that!
Overall, Sambokojin is definitely one of the best restaurants I have been to. The moment you entered the premises, the staff will greet you with a warm welcome. The staff is very friendly. Their service is really good. The food, the ambiance of the place, the courtesy of the staff… all these and more would make me always want to come back to this place! ☆